IT'S SPORTS TALK 1050 WTKA'S MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!
JOIN US FOR THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS/ADOPT-A-CHILD CAMPAIGN TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3RD THROUGH FRIDAY THE 6TH!
SCROLL DOWN FOR A NOTE FROM DEBBIE LISTING EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 734-998-1050 (6-10a) or 734-302-8100 (10a-5:30p), EMAIL STUDIO@WTKA.COM, VISIT US AT WTKA.COM AND ON TWITTER @MICHIGANINSIDER.
- DEXTER BUILDERS
- DEXTER BLOCK
- LEWIS JEWELERS
- SUBURBAN CHEVROLET CADILLAC IN ANN ARBOR
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROUS SUPPORT.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM ALL OF US AT SPORTS TALK 1050 WTKA.
~Dear WTKA– Magic of Christmas friend!!!
Thank- you very much for becoming involved in this years program. Your generosity is so very much appreciated by everyone in the program and especially the young children who you are helping to have a great Christmas. The smiles you are creating at Christmas are priceless.
If you could follow the guidelines listed below, it would help to make organizing thousand of toys so much easier. Also, please realize you have a very important role regarding getting the gifts for your assigned child. We are counting on you.
- Please buy ALL items on the list and ONLY what is on the list. So many of you have been so generous and bought extra things and although this is so nice of you, it creates some additional challenges for us. In all likelihood, the child you are buying for will have siblings and we make every effort we can to keep the amount of presents and dollar amount spent on the children as similar as possible.
- Please make sure the sizes of the clothes you get match the wish lists.
- Please remove the price tags if you are wrapping the gift(s). It is okay to include gift receipts.
- Please include batteries if your gift needs them.
- If wrapping, please wrap each item separately. For example if a child asks for pants and a sweater, please wrap these separately. This helps us to keep the gifts similar in numbers for the children in the same family.
- If wrapping, please do not use bows. This looks so nice and is very much appreciated but as we stack the gifts and move them, the bow tends to get smashed.
- Please make sure you label each item correctly. If you are wrapping, please put on the tag, TO: the child’s name FROM: Santa and then in the top right hand corner please put the WTKA number. This also will help with organization as all the gifts come in. If you are not wrapping, please make sure your gifts have the WTKA number on them and the child’s name.
- Please drop your gifts off at the radio station during one of these three time periods. SUNDAY, DEC. 8TH between 11am and 2pm. MONDAY, DEC. 9TH between 11am and 2pm. TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10TH between 5 and 8pm.
- If you have any problems finding an item or something comes up and you can’t get the items, please let us know as soon as possible.
THANK-YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!